As employers build their return-to-workplace strategies, they’re quickly realizing that a safe return-to-workplace plan is only as safe as their commute plan. Leverage Scoop's thought leadership on the trends that will be a part of the new commute reality to support your planning efforts.
Listen to Scoop’s CEO and Co-founder, Rob Sadow to learn:
- Why a safe commute is the cornerstone of any return to work plan
- Scoop’s commitment to keeping our community safe through the pandemic
- How to effectively balance the needs of employers and employees in your transportation programs
- How to future-proof your transportation program investments in today’s landscape
Employee safety is still the #1 concern for employers and it starts the moment you leave the house and head back to your work sites. Use this toolkit to help you assess the impact of your current commute program offerings. It includes a survey template, manager’s discussion guide and transportation mode evaluation worksheet.
Hear Scoop’s Co-founder and Chief Growth Officer, Jon Sadow dive into data from Scoop’s own commuter survey and broader market research surveys, demonstrating employees’ shifting sentiment on commute mode preferences and the short and long-term implications for your organization, including:
- Specific data and research showing how commuter sentiments are shifting around transportation mode choices
- Insights for HR, Transportation, Finance, and city leaders on how to successfully prepare for the return-to-workplace
- Guidance on leveraging research best practices to survey your own teams and collect data to make key decisions about your transportation program
For perspective on the commute before the pandemic, this report covers the findings from a survey of over 7,000 workers in 16 metropolitan regions.
Laurie Siegel, G100 Talent Consortium Chair, Scoop Board Director, and former Tyco Chief Human Resource Officer joins Lili Salzberg, VP of People and Community at Scoop, in a lively conversation discussing the commute’s role in creating an equitable and safe work environment. Laurie and Lili will discuss:
- Key insights from a network of the nation’s most respected HR leaders on why they are placing a safe and equitable commute at the forefront of their return-to-workplace plans
- What incorporating equitable transportation means for your evolving commute program
- The new role of the employer as the lead voice influencing commute decisions in today’s landscape
- Actionable tips on how to ensure your commute program is safe and equitable
Laurie Siegel, G100 Talent Consortium Chair, Scoop Board Director, and former Tyco CHRO, along with other senior HR executives provide their return-to-workplace recommendations in this nine-point plan.